Development / Educational Webinar
for Preview of Oral Storytelling, The
Exclusive Access to Full Online Video Below
Oral Storytelling, The Literacy Key:
Hosted by Ms. Cynthia, interviewed on the
Today Show on NBC and NPR.
View her extensive
background in education.
The Literacy Key Online
- The 11 Ancient Secrets of Storytelling: Vibrant storytelling tips to engage children, drawn
from a decade of live performances.
- What is in a Story? Using oral stories as a dynamic catalyst for
literacy, language and life-skills in children. Plus, optimal times for
- Use of Culturally Specific Folktales for
English Language Learners: Innovative
ideas and resources to integrate the diverse cultures and languages of
children in oral storytelling to skyrocket cognitive skills: the key to
- Integrating the Special Needs of Children: Capitalizing on the strength modalities of sensory
sensitive children. Autism also discussed.
Story to Create Teachable Moments: How to use everyday stories to help children express their
feelings and fears.
- The Science of Storytelling: How to create vital
neural pathways in the brain, the foundation for learning. Transform challenging subjects (such as STEM)
into an adventure in learning!
- Everyone is a Storyteller: How to become an authentic and/or dynamic
storyteller to captivate children in a story, and have them receive all
the literacy benefits along the way.
Resources: Easy folktales,
notes, slides and a story podcast!
Purchase Full Online Video, Please Click Below:
Copyright 2017 by Showstoppers. All